Thursday, May 28, 2015

April 9th 2015 tiem to go home from Boston

Boston you were a great city to vist and Anime boston was a blast. Sad to say time to go home and plan for next year or my next trip. Next Major trip camping YEAH! here the last few pictures from boston.
                                                                     
one of the waiters from the café that we ate breakfast every morning.
The meun really if you get a chance I suggest you eat here.
Random Pic of me on the hotel bed with grandma.
Yummy Burgers from 5napkins really good food.
Other great place to eat really the best ramon around.
Grandma had this dish called a firecracker from wagamama
This dish called loliipop shrimp.
My bed the hotel had for me.
Look It a P.F. Chang's cool
Mom got me watching the action at wagamama
The bags we left with this many and came home with the same number of bags.
this was on the train home.
Frist thing I did when got home and mom was unpacking watch bleach,
That momo he likes anime too.
Our anime boston friend Aliveah McElroy
I really cant wait to see next year and meet more great people.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment