Thursday, May 14, 2015

My trip to Anime Boston 2015 Day 1 April 2,2015

This was the first time my mom ( my mom the human) and my grandma (the other human). Went and took me on a trip to Anime Boston wow fun time by all. but as the photos will show i didnt know what i was getting into. I mean mom always taken me to werid places horse shows  music event dinner in nice places. I mean being a service dog I gotten used to the places i get to go. Anime boston though was the weridest but most fun places outside of the horse shows my mom has ever taken me too. So allow me to show you this trip though my eyes.Though the pics you will see my trip it will start with my frist day in boston from back bay station. We stay at the Shearton back bay boston hotel.  My mom got pics of some of the staff from Anime boston and hotel staff.  So sit back and enjoy.The post will be broken down between the three days with one more post of photos friends let us use after my mom got sick.
P.S. it may take a few days for my mom to get all of the pics up on the post.
Made it to Back Bay Station in Boston, Ma

Wow the lobby sure was hoping at the hotel
I will take a nap as they unpack
Wait the chair is better I will sleep here
Darn mom caught me sleeping
checking out grandma's bed for the week nice and soft
My mom's bed for the week wonder how we both fit on this
My mom's Anime Boston badge
The view from our hotel room hello Charles river.


No comments:

Post a Comment