Thursday, May 14, 2015

Anime boston frist full Day April 3, 2015 aka second day of boston trip

Frist full day at here in boston. I was evil I just had to keep stealing the blankets from mom all night long. Have I was cold and I was keeping her feet warm. I than dragged grandma for a walk at 4:45am while I did that mom went to met up with some friends who still had to get their badges. I must say come in the day before if you can cuts down on line time. Afterwards we all met back up at the room to get ready for the day. As I laid catching more sleep mom took a shower got dressed help grandma out and off we were to breakfast. hey food was needed if were to get though my frist anime con of this size and mom so needed her coffee.
                                  Oh yes breakfast at the cafĂ© in the hotel is a must good food
                              Really good food and the even let me have my own bacon yummy
                   than it off to the mall where I am looking at the cosplayers agin loads of fun
                    Really nice guy helping grandma out with jewlry for the ball
This cos-player was so nice she allowed us to get a picture love that outfit.
                                     oh wow look mom it a dog( mom try to tell me it was a human)
                                                 
                     The look on my face when I find out mom was right there was a human in the outfit.
                                                             
look it Pikachu
the ballroom

There I am smiling away at the ball
Can you find me??? Mom and grandma in their ballgowns
                              oh look other cosplayer mom got this picture after we left the ball.
                                                                 
                    Mom said that scince I liked the hoop skirt so much I could have it lol

Well nite off to bed tomorrow other day of fun and people to meet. sweet dreams everyone.
 
 
 
 
                                                                 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment