Monday, May 27, 2019

Hershey passed away

                                                                R.I.P. Hershey

 After a long long battle with CBT Hershey passerd away on may 16th of 2019. she went peacefully surround by family and friends.  for those who don't know CBT stands for Chornic Brain Trama it  can be found in animals just like in humans. Sadly there is no cure for it. Hershey was getting worse for a long time and though aunti JM and momma tried everything the vets asked even trails to help fight this evil thing.  auntie says she in a better place now. I know auntie hurting and so are the cats. It not the same around here. I miss playing with my sister Hershey  she was here to greet me when auntie brought me  home for my new owner momma she was there when I got on my frist elevator ride and train ride frist hotle stay even my frist music outing.  for all my frist as a servie dog she was there. Now she gone and it feel weird and empty I keep looking for her.
                                               









No comments:

Post a Comment