Thursday, December 16, 2021

Grandma's services to say good bye

                           On Oct 9th 2021 we said the fainl goodbyes to my human grandma and Furst human mom. There were tears and laugther. She will always be missed. We posting this late as it been hard on all who knew her and her lost is still felt to this date.  Grandma you are now pain free and can go where every you want.

                                                             

                                                               Darleen Hartmayer  

                                                 MAY 1ST,1953- STEPEMBER 17TH,202


                                                       Native American prayer

                                                           I give you this one thought to keep

                                                           I am with you still I do not sleep

                                                           I am a thousand winds that blow

                                                           I am the diamond glints on snow

                                                          I am the sunlight on the ripened grain

                                                          I am the gentle autumn rain

                                                          when you awaken in the morning hush

                                                          I am the swift uplifting rush

                                                          Of quiet birds in flight

                                                         I am the soft stars that shine at night

                                                         Do not think of me as gone

                                                         I am with you still in each new dawn




                                                       The cards and flowers wiht the urn at home
JP and Furst

JM and her great newphew Grayson woth grayson mom Alyssa

JP and Luna

Conor and Furst 

Luna

Conor and Furst 

The alta with pics of grandma her urn and some of the flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment