Friday, January 17, 2020

warwick trip ( DEC 31,2019 -JAN 3rd,2020)

As the year comes to a close we did one last trip. We went to a hotel local to us for new years. mommy and auntie said it was so we didn't have to deal with drunks and auntie could met up with some co workers who she needed to with out them having to come all the way into providence. I had a blast at the hotel. the lady that ran breakfast became one of my best friends during our stay.  Kathy your the best friend a dog cane have, give elvis a hug and kiss from me.  auntie was tried by the time we came home really with her leg sleeping on a rollaway bed not the best for her but she did it. shhhh we not telling her doctor on about that. Moomy had a king size bed to sleep on and I loved sleeping with her on that bed. though I did take up auntie's bed too hey she was by the window and I loved to hide behind the curtains and look at the plans coming and going.  Now on to the pictures. Happy newy year everyone.



                                                                     
                                                          it me with my mommy
Auntie says I take over beds lol

try and find me hehehehhe and yep taking over auntie laptop

Time to wake auntie up as I look a out the window agin it only 6am

I took over auntie's bed again and made a mess oppsy

Auntie got me as I was sleeping at nite with mommy

Yeah my friend Kathy

Thanks Kathy for the bread machine auntie makes bread all the time now

No comments:

Post a Comment