Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The field trip to the beach ( June 12,2018)

                                    Mom's class had a field trip today to goddard Park beach in warwick RI. Loads of fun and I hope mom takes me to a beach agin cause I really really want to swim in the ocean.                              
Me and Mom at CCRI Warwick campus before class

Goddard Park Beach 

Mrs. Rudio and classmates

I really due love mom's Classmates

Mrs.Rudio and the horseshoe crab

ME,Mom, and of course the girls from class

All of us agin hey I love those girls

Me smiling away I love the ocean

I am still trying to swim away from mom here

Mom really would not let me swim gerrr

Getting ready to leave

I stuck my tounge out in this one. Me, Mom and Racheal

All three of us agin I really really love Racheal

Time to go home 

No comments:

Post a Comment