Monday, December 19, 2016

Anime Boston day two ( march 26th,2016)

  Yes day two of anime boston. Last day for all of us. we did it this year by going though MBTa everyday and tomorrows service for the trains not a good one for us to come back here for. Mom was not happy yesterday and today not looking good enither. MMC the ones who are sercity for the building that host Ab not doing a good job. They have a sniffing dogg and everytime mom and me try to go into the dealer's room we can't go. they yell that I making it so their sniffing dog doess not due his job. Last time I check I am a service dog I go everywhere and been everywhere way before this blog started. how is it mine or my mom;s fault or grandma that your dog is not trained enough to due his or her job just cause I am around. so enjoy the pictures, we missed a lot of friends cause of the whole MMC thing  which sucks.









No comments:

Post a Comment