Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mom's Surgery and sorry for not keeping up (UPDATES) plus end of the year stuff.

Mom's surgery went well. So did grandmas surgery she came though her  four like a champ.  So sorry about no updtes and such. my moms laptop died and needed to go to get fixed. we uses one of grandma right now to catch people up on things. hope every one had a great hoilday seasons. Right now mom is kitten sitting for a friend of my auntie phillippa-ann. this kitten is isane at times i tell you insane. she got this habit of wanting to play in the bathtub after soemone has taken a shower. it funny to watch and she loves to hide under things mom finds her in some werid places. I still dont know how she got into moms tack tunk and hide there.  Aunti christine and her kids left in stepmber they got their own place now and are doing well. I must say it was werid for awhile not to have the kids to play with but I know they will vist soon. We had a resuced pug for awhile in the end of oct which mom tan foster out to a good friend of hers. he now got a home for life with the foster family. So it the end of he year and boy had it been a fun one. I wonder what 2016 will brng me. i may squeeze in one more before the frist but who knows. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment